Contact us now
020 7622 0431


If you want a specialist advocate to represent you at a county court hearing, we can help.

If an investigation fee has not already been paid, you may need to pay for an investigation of all your paperwork before we can arrange an advocate. Usually this costs £220, although if the investigation is very simple we may refund part of that fee.

How LegalMentor Advocates works:

Our prices then start at £250 to provide an advocate instructed by solicitors for accelerated claim possession hearings, or simple applications to stay evictions.

We charge more for longer hearings, such as when the court orders a hearing to give directions, allocate a track, or trials.

Our prices are agreed with you beforehand, and include VAT, travel and any solicitors fees.

We can also help you with disrepair issues (mould, condensation, boiler not working, structure leaking (walls, window, roof, pipes), infestations of insects or vermin). Fixed fees.

Click here to contact us or ring our helpline on 0207 622 0431.

Landlord? Click here.

Documents Advocate